Sen. Bill Cassidy said he would vote for Trump even if convicted. Gov. Walz shades the Republican debate in an amusing but serious form. Dr. Eddie Glaude on Trump ethics and his followers. Social Security angst.
Gov. Walz shades the GOP debate.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Live Calls: (281)823-7747
- Republican Senator says Trump should drop out, but he would still vote for him even if convicted: If you want to understand the degeneracy of the Republican Party, listen to this interview with a pleasant-sounding Senator Bill Cassidy. He says Trump and Biden or these same yet will still vote for Trump even if he is convicted. [More]
- Eddie Glaude on Trump’s fundraising ethics: Ethics, Trump. Those two things do not go together: Eddie Glaude nails it. One cannot speak about Donald Trump and ethics in the same breadth. It’s a huge grift on his followers’ backs. [More]
- Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz: That’s a pretty weird group of folks that’s gonna be on the debate stage: Minnesota Governor Tim Walz did not bite his tongue. Earlier, he said if he were voting Republican, he would vote for North Dakota Governor Doug Burgum for President. He then pointed out all that was bad about Burgum. [More]
- “Do I have enough?” Concerned caller living on her Social Security & 401K. Here’s the real solution: A concerned Politics Done Right caller expresses the angst many approaching their retirement age are feeling. I made it clear there is a solution. [More]
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.