The Impact Seat Foundation CEO & Netroots Nation National Board Chair, Cheryl Contee, discusses venture capital’s failure to reach women entrepreneurs. The GOP debate was an embarrassing failure.
Cheryl Contee discusses venture capital.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 6:00 AM Central
Live Calls: (713)526–5738
- Cheryl Contee, a CEO making a difference for women and progressives in the venture capital space: CEO at The Impact Seat Foundation & National Board Chair for Netroots Nation, Cheryl Contee, discusses the venture capital’s failure to reach black entrepreneurs as well as the state of the Progressive movement. [More]
- DeSantis seemed to declare war on Mexico, an irresponsible, disqualifying statement at the debate: Ron DeSantis, attempting to seem like a tough guy, all but declared war on Mexican sovereign territory. He would be a clear and present danger were he to win. [More]
- SPINELESS! Most GOP candidates in the debate said they would support a convicted felon, Trump: Most of the Republican Primary Presidential candidates showed that they remain spineless as they said that even if Trump is convicted as a felon, they would vote for him. [More]
- Nicolle Wallace on GOP: Are you worried about any of those people becoming the next president?: Nicolle Wallace played a montage of extreme statements from five of the eight Republican candidates appearing in the debate and had the prescient question. Are you worried about any of those people becoming the next president? [More]
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.