Don’t ever say unions do not matter. It seems like the Teamsters have secured a monumental contract for their members. Here is a dialogue with an anti-abortion activist worth watching.
UPS strike averted.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Live Calls: (281)823-7747
- CAN MINDS CHANGE? A candid dialog between a PROGRESSIVE ACTIVIST and an ANTI-ABORTION ACTIVIST: Jacinta Robin is the Director of the Intern Program at the Center for Bioethical Reform. She is a renowned anti-abortion speaker and a member of the State Board of Florida Right to Life. She resides in Jacksonville, Florida. [More]
- UPS Strike Likely Averted as Teamsters Celebrate ‘Historic’ Contract Victory: The Teamsters and UPS on Tuesday reached a tentative five-year contract agreement that union negotiators hailed as a “historic” victory, likely averting what would have been the largest single-employer strike in U.S. history. In a statement, Teamsters president Sean O’Brien said that “we demanded the best contract in the history of UPS, and we got it.” “UPS has put $30 billion in new money on the table as a direct result of these negotiations,” said O’Brien. “We’ve changed the game, battling it out day and night to make sure our members won an agreement that pays strong wages, rewards their labor, and doesn’t require a single concession. This contract sets a new standard in the labor movement and raises the bar for all workers.” [More]
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.