Polls confirm that Supreme Court rulings are a surefire political winner for Democrats. Thom Hartmann discussed his new book ‘The Hidden History of American Democracy’ in terms of today’s struggling democracy.
Thom Hartmann Nails it.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Live Calls: (281)823-7747
- Thom Hartmann discusses, ”The Hidden History of American Democracy‘: The host of the #1 Progressive Show & NY Times Bestseller, Thom Hartmann, visits PDR to discuss The Hidden History of American Democracy. It was not only the topic but the title of his new book. [More]
- Poll Confirms Supreme Court Reform Is ‘Surefire Political Winner’: As the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee prepared to mark up legislation aimed at reining in the Supreme Court, on which the nation’s nine top justices are not required to abide by a code of ethics, a new survey released Wednesday suggested that supporting such a proposal would help rather than harm a political candidate. In a poll commissioned by court reform group Demand Justice, YouGov found that 59% of Americans are less likely to support a congressional candidate who opposes ethics reform at the Supreme Court. [More]
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.