Clips prove Pete Buttigieg is the administration’s best spokesperson. Former Brazilian President barred from elected office for eight years. Rev. Barber’s Moral Declaration of America is essential.
Pete Buttigieg is the best Biden admin spokesperson.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 6:00 AM Central
Live Calls: (713)526-5738
It is illegal to launch fireworks in Houston, Texas. Yet, behind my house in Kingwood, TX, there was a fireworks spectacle. And no cops came to give these kids a record.
- Buttigieg flipped the Supreme Court narrative highlighting Biden’s economic success vs. a failed GOP: Pete Buttigieg used the Supreme Court fiasco to pivot to Biden’s successes. [More]
- Buttigieg soft-scolded the media for polls showing Americans unaware of Biden’s economic successes: Pete Buttigieg, the Biden Administration’s Transportation Secretary and likely their best spokesperson, soft-scolded the media in a recent interview on CNN with Dana Bash. He said they highlighted the negativity but did not put out the positive stories, which there is much to tell and speak about. [More]
- On Eve of July 4th, Bishop William Barber Unveils ‘Moral Declaration for America’: Bishop William Barber, founding director of Yale’s Center for Public Theology and Public Policy, penned an open letter on Monday decrying recent decisions by far-right Supreme Court justices and the complicity of political leaders who have “watched our democracy being slowly chipped away.” Addressed to President Joe Biden, Congress, and the U.S. public, Barber’s “Moral Declaration for America” was released on the eve of July 4, which marks 247 years since the adoption of the Declaration of Independence. [More]
- Justice delayed is justice denied. If Brazil can hold Jair Bolsonaro accountable, why can’t the U.S. hold Trump as well: ‘Historic Day’ as Brazilian Court Hits Bolsonaro With 8-Year Political Ban Over Election Lies. Brazil’s highest election authority on Friday barred Jair Bolsonaro from running for any public office for the next eight years over the disgraced former far-right president’s abuse of power related to baseless claims of electoral fraud—the first of 16 election-related charges he faces. Five members of the seven-judge Superior Electoral Court (TSE) found that Bolsonaro violated election law last July when he summoned more than 100 international diplomats for a nationally televised 50-minute presentation in the Palacio da Alvarada—the executive residence—during which he disparaged the judiciary and claimed the country’s electronic voting system was vulnerable to hacking. [More]
These subjects are the topics of discussion on Politics Done Right today at 6:00 AM Central Time (7 AM Eastern/4 AM Pacific/5 AM Mountain) on KPFT 90.1 FM Houston and our streaming networks.
Here’s how to contact/watch/listen to us
While I am decidedly Progressive, I believe in engaging, listening, and learning from everyone, irrespective of their political ideology. You will never get disrespected by this program. I believe in civil coexistence.
There are many ways to listen to or watch Politics Done Right live.
- Tune your radio dial to 90.1 FM Houston.
- Stream KPFT 90.1 FM via the Tune-In (Android, Apple) app on your mobile phone.
- Stream KPFT 90.1 FM via our website at kpft.org/listen-live-hd1/.
- Watch live on Facebook at facebook.com/kpfthouston.
- Watch live on YouTube at politicsdoneright.tv.
Please call the show live at (713)526-5738 ext. with your comments. Every comment is appreciated. Please drop me an email at [email protected] with suggestions for future topics on future shows.