Lindsey Graham tolerates embarrassing events with Donald Trump, a path to sycophancy. Pete Buttigieg is Biden’s best spokesperson. It is getting hotter!
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Live Calls: (281)823-7747
- Trump abuses Lindsey Graham in person: The path from honor to sycophancy to embarrassment: What happened to Lindsey Graham. He once was a relatively serious guy. Now he kisses Trump posterior even when Trump chides him. Now Trump says he will “straighten” him out. [More]
- Buttigieg soft-scolded the media for polls showing Americans unaware of Biden’s economic successes: Pete Buttigieg, the Biden Administration’s Transportation Secretary and likely their best spokesperson, soft-scolded the media in a recent interview on CNN with Dana Bash. He said they highlighted the negativity but did not put out the positive stories, which there is much to tell and speak about. [More]
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.