Netroots Nation, 2023 in Chicago, was impressive. These four Progressive activists, Kamau Franklin, Analilia Mejia, Bruce Pollard, and Bruce Fealk, are making a difference. In some form, we can all intentionally engage in our body politic to make a difference, no matter how small.
Four impressive Progressive activists.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Live Calls: (281)823-7747
- Bruce Fealk, a Michigan Activist & Netroots Nation Attendee, discusses his activism using bird-dogging and other techniques. [More]
- Kamau Franklin, the Founder of Community Movement Builders, a writer, and an activist, discusses gentrification and how it affects the black community and much more. [More]
- Bruce Pollard, an activist & Netroots Nation Attendee, discussed his positive experience at the conference. [More]
- Analilia Mejia, the Co-Director of the Center for Popular Democracy Action, provided a clinique on activism. She made it clear that the BIPOC community must engage and demand more from politicians seeking their votes. [More]
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.