Rep. Ted Lieu exposes Special Counsel John Durham as a party hack as he exposes Trump’s Russian Collusion. Don’t listen to money managers. Invest in your kids. Big Pharma sues again.
TYed Lieu exposes John Durham.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Live Calls: (281)823-7747
- Rep Ted Lieu destroys special counsel Durham as a party hack. He then exposed Russian collusion: Special Counsel John Durham was looked confused as Ted Lieu exposed him as a party hack to willfully chose not to see the RussiaCollusion in the Mueller Report. [More]
- Reaction to the OceanGate submersible catastrophe illustrates a cancer of worth in our society: OceanGate’s submersible disaster search tells 2 stories, one, the rich, & the next, the rest of us: Millions of dollars and hundreds of people are searching for a billionaire who paid north of 250 thousand dollars to OceanGate, a private company operating an experimental submersible for profit. My humanity demands that I wish that these people are found safely. But I also wish the effort governments, we the people, who invest in the rich and billionaires who try their best not to pay the taxes that justify searches like this, would put the same zeal to solve the pain and suffering of others. Imagine if we considered the plight of the poor, the unhoused, and the hungry with the same zest, with the same compassion. We must do better. [More]
- How our economic indoctrination destroys our kids & families one investment dollar at a time: An article appeared in my feed. I saw the same article pushed in several publications titled “‘We’re setting them up for failure’: Boomers supporting their Gen Z and young millennial children are having their retirements ruined, and savings raided,” which really upset me. Not many see the implication of the article. But the article’s sentiment and advice are anti-family, the instantiation of our capitalist doctrine. [More]
- Big Pharma consortium of working-class-thieving thugs sues Biden for negotiating lower drug prices: Big Pharma has no shame. Even as our tax dollars, the government, are the genesis of most drugs, they are suing us because they think they have the right to pilfer us. It is time to end that industry. [More]
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.