Merck is suing the government because Medicare will negotiate to lower drug prices. Jen Psaki refused to allow Gov. Sununu to lie to her audience. A white woman killed a black woman defending her son.
Jen Psaki dings Chris Sununu
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Live Calls: (281)823-7747
- Jen Psaki dinged Gov Sununu’s lie midstream as he tried to deny Trump-Putin collusion: Gov. Chris Sununu attempted to slip in a lie denying the Trump/Putin collusion during the 2016 election. Jen Psaki did not allow him to lie to her audience. [More]
- ‘Shameless Greed’: Pharma Giant Merck Sues to Kill Medicare Drug Price Negotiations: Merck on Tuesday became the first pharmaceutical company to sue the Biden administration over a recently enacted law that empowers Medicare to directly negotiate the prices of a small number of high-cost prescription medicines with drug makers—a change that could threaten Merck’s bottom line. Filed in a federal court in Washington, D.C., Merck’s lawsuit characterizes the drug price negotiation policy established by the Inflation Reduction Act as “tantamount to extortion” and claims the “singular purpose of this scheme is for Medicare to obtain prescription drugs without paying fair market value.” [More]
- Black woman killed by her bullying white neighbor who launched racial epithets and more at her son: She was a wonderful mother not only to her own kids but others. Ajike Owens, a black woman, was shot by her white neighbor, who continuously bullied the kids in the neighborhood with abusive racial slurs. [More]
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.