‘No Labels’ puts our democracy in peril. Jen Psaki did not allow Gov. Chris Sununu to use the airwaves to deny Trump/Putin conspiracy. DeSantis is kicking tens of thousands of Medicaid in Florida.
‘No Labels’ is a danger to our Democracy.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 6:00 AM Central
Live Calls: (713)526-5738
- Jen Psaki dinged Gov Sununu’s lie midstream as he tried to deny Trump-Putin collusion: Gov. Chris Sununu attempted to slip in a lie denying the Trump/Putin collusion during the 2016 election. Jen Psaki did not allow him to lie to her audience. [More]
- 250,000 Floridians Get Kicked Off Medicaid as DeSantis Rakes in Big Donor Cash: Hundreds of thousands of poor Floridians have been kicked off Medicaid in recent weeks as their Republican governor, Ron DeSantis, travels the country for his 2024 presidential bid and rakes in campaign cash from big donors. Florida is among the states that have begun unwinding pandemic-era rules barring states from removing people from Medicaid during the public health emergency. Late last year, Congress reached a bipartisan deal to end the so-called continuous coverage requirements, opening the door to a massive purge of the lifesaving healthcare program. [More]
- ‘Not Ruling Anything Out,’ Says Manchin of 2024 Third-Party Presidential Run: Sen. Joe Manchin—the West Virginia lawmaker reviled by progressives for his climate-killing policies and many Democrats over his repeated sabotage of his own party’s agenda—said Sunday he has still not decided about whether he might make a third-party run for president in 2024. Asked by “Fox News Sunday” host Shannon Bream if he’s decided on a possible run with the billionaire-backed “No Labels” or otherwise, Manchin applauded the group “pushing very hard to the centrist middle” and “making commonsense decisions,” but dodged a direct answer to the question. “If Plan A shows that we’re going to the far reaches of both sides, the far left and the far right, and the people don’t want to go to the far left and the far right, they want to be governed from the middle,” Manchin said. “I think there is… you better have that Plan B available and ready to go.” [More]
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.