Dems cannot depend on Demographics. They don’t own the Latino vote. Christie gets booed at Faith and Freedom Coalition Conference. A reporter called out Speaker McCarthy’s lie. Say no to property tax.
Latino vote not guaranteed for Dems.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Live Calls: (281)823-7747
- Democrats must heed the message from this Latino Analyst. Demographics are not enough to win: For too long Democratic elitist analysts acted as if they owned the Latino vote. The reality is that an increased Latino Demographic without respect and investment in the community will gain Democrats nothing. [More]
- Chris Christie BOOED at Faith & Freedom Coalition Conference for telling the truth about Trump: Chris Christie is on a mission. He is atoning for having coddled Trump for several years. He was booed for telling the truth about Trump at the Faith & Freedom Coalition Conference. [More]
- Property Taxes on homes & cars hurts the middle class and the poor State income taxes are fairer: Both the House and the Senate’s proposals on property tax cuts would give modest savings to the typical Texas homeowner, but critics say the House plan could create vast inequities and disproportionately benefit wealthy homeowners. [More]
- Reporter exposed Speaker McCarthy for lying about Special Counsel statement on Trump impeachment: MSNBC Reporter Garrett Haake did not allow Speaker McCarthy to get away with the lying statement that Special Counsel John Durham and others said Trump should not have been impeached. [More]
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.