The youngest state Democratic Chair, Anderson Clayton, brings a fresh perspective. Sen. Ed Markey urges Biden to use the 14th Amendment. 60 Minutes exposes defense contractors for the thieves they are.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (713)526-5738
- Anderson Clayton, Chair of the North Carolina Democratic Party, is the youngest in the country: Anderson Clayton is the youngest chairperson of a state Democratic party in the country. She says she will not cede any area as she intends to engage rural areas that Democrats had not even tried to reach.
- Ed Markey is correct—use the 14t Amendment. Work requirements to extend debt is letting bullies win: Ed Markey did not let the Right Wing narrative prevail. He made it clear that Biden must use the 14th Amendment to eliminate the debt ceiling farce. It should be easy for constitutionalists to understand.
- Weapons contractors hitting Department of Defense with inflated prices for planes, submarines, missiles: With the U.S. supplying billions of dollars of munitions to Ukraine and growing tensions in the Taiwan Strait, some Pentagon generals are sounding alarms about the dwindling supply of U.S. weapons … at a time when the cost of replacing them is skyrocketing – we wondered why the Pentagon is finding it hard to procure weapons it needs at a price taxpayers can afford? A six-month investigation by 60 Minutes found it has less to do with foreign entanglements than domestic ones – what can only be described as price gouging by U.S. defense contractors.
Podcasts: Politics Done Right | Egberto Off The Record
Live Video: Youtube Live | Facebook Live | Twitter | Twitch
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Before we get started, please remember to keep your community radio station, KPFT, in your mind. Talk about it. Tell your friends to tune into 90.1 FM Houston or listen to KPFT.org. Likewise, keep the 100,000-watt station that covers entire Southeast Texas on air and help us build out our new studios by donating what you can afford at our website kpft.org or call (713) 526-5738.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
SET YOUR REMINDER: Watch/listen/engage in the civil discourse on these and many issues at Politics Done Right daily (3 PM CT/4 PM ET/1 PM PT/2 PM MT). Podcasts (Video — Audio).