If you are forcing governmental institutions to display The Ten Commandments, then you are creating a theocracy, the American Taliban. Here is proof that neither Trump nor any other tax cut pays for themselves.
Is this not the American Taliban by definition?
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Live Calls: (281)823-7747
- The Republican Texas Legislature has become the American Taliban in their governing style: The State Rep., James Talarico, used his Christian bona fides to call out purported Republican Christians for the idolatry of their ideology. His interview with MSNBC’s Alex Wagner was telling. [More]
- We blow up the tax cuts myth & debt ceiling lies parroted by Freedom Caucus member Bob Good: Budget Chair Bob Good talked over Katy Tur as she attempted to correct his lies on tax cuts and the debt ceiling. Well, we have the virtual receipts to debunk the GOP’s lying myths. [More]
- As GOP Aims to Punish Poor, CBO Says Extending Trump Tax Cuts for Rich Would Add $3.5 Trillion to Deficit: “MAGA Republicans don’t give a damn about the deficit, and today’s estimate of the cost of kickbacks for their friends and donors is further proof,” said Senate Budget Committee Chair Sheldon Whitehouse. While congressional Republicans hold the global economy, hostage by refusing to raise the U.S. debt ceiling without major spending cuts that would hurt the working class, a federal analysis revealed Tuesday that GOP plans to extend 2017 tax breaks for the wealthy could add nearly $3.5 trillion to the nation’s deficit. The relevant section of the new Congressional Budget Office (CBO) report focuses on the potential extensions of policies from the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA), which Republican lawmakers passed and then-President Donald Trump signed in late 2017. Just extending the TCJA’s changes to individual income tax provisions would cost almost $2.5 trillion through 2033, according to the CBO and Joint Committee on Taxation. Debt service costs would tack on another $278 billion. [More]
Podcasts: Politics Done Right | Egberto Off The Record
Live Video: Youtube Live | Facebook Live | Twitter | Twitch
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
SET YOUR REMINDER: Watch/listen/engage in the civil discourse on these and many issues at Politics Done Right daily (3 PM CT/4 PM ET/1 PM PT/2 PM MT). Podcasts (Video — Audio).