YOUnify’s Pedro Silva discusses polarization and fixes. Moms Demand Action Susan Pollard and team honor Uvalde victims. Ashton P. Woods on why he is challenging District 146 Texas Rep. Shawn Thierry.
Moms Demand Action memorial
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Live Calls: (281)823-7747
- Pedro Silva discusses toxic polarization and creating systems that bring us together: YOUnify’s Director of Engagement, Pedro Silva, visits Politics Done Right to discuss the toxic polarization in America and how we can build systems to bridge the divide. [More]
- Ashton P Woods, Houston community organizer & political activist, is running for 146th State Rep: Houston community organizer & political activist Ashton P. Woods is running for Texas State Representative for District 146 against Rep. Shawn Thierry. [More]
- Moms Demand Action presented a moving Memorial for Uvalde in Kingwood, Texas: Moms Demand Action’s lead Susan Pollard held a moving memorial to commemorate the first anniversary of the Robb Elementary school mass murder. [More]
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.