Texas Rep. nails Republicans as responsible for the rise in violent crime. A victim of gun violence is working to vote them out. Gov. Greg Abbott shows he is a monster.
Yes! Abbott is a monster.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Texas Rep. Republicans need to own the increase in violent crime across this nation: State Senator Roland Gutierrez went where few journalists and politicians go, a true statement without ambiguity. The increase in violent crime must be attributed to deadly Republican policies.
- Advice from gun victim What the morons like Abbott understand is only a minority of people vote: Gun activist Fred Guttenberg, whose daughter was murdered in the Parkland school mass shooting, gives America marching orders for using the political process to get sensible legislation.
- Texas Governor Greg Abbott is an unempathetic monster, and this MSNBC host exposes him: Ayman Mohyeldin exposed Greg Abbott as the monster that he is in a well-delivered piece on MSNBC. That is what journalism looks like.
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.