Marjorie Taylor Greene (MTG) endangered Rep. Jamaal Bowman’s life. Sen. Ed Markey wants Biden to use the 14th Amendment to stop the Republican bullies. GOP cuts would starve millions of Americans.
MTG endangers Jamaal Bowman
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Marjorie Taylor Greene puts the life of a black Rep, Jamaal Bowman, at risk with a false accusation: Thank you, Majorie Taylor Greene, for your attack on Rep. Jamaal Bowman, which illustrated what many in the BIPOC community constantly state about the criminalization of their being. [More]
- Ed Markey is correct—use14th Amendment. Work requirements to extend debt is letting bullies win: Ed Markey did not let the Right Wing narrative prevail. He made it clear that Biden must use the 14th Amendment to eliminate the debt ceiling farce. It should be easy for constitutionalists to understand. [More]
- US Families’ Hunger Woes Growing as GOP Targets Food Aid Cuts for Millions: “It’s already hard enough for parents to make ends meet, and now they’re being put at the center of these dangerous political games,” said one advocate. As Republican lawmakers on Friday walked away from negotiations over raising the United States’ arbitrary debt limit, claiming the Biden administration has been “unreasonable” in its refusal to accept steep spending cuts, a new survey showed how a majority of U.S. families are already struggling to afford essentials that would become even less accessible if the GOP gets its way. [More]
Podcasts: Politics Done Right | Egberto Off The Record
Live Video: Youtube Live | Facebook Live | Twitter | Twitch
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
SET YOUR REMINDER: Watch/listen/engage in the civil discourse on these and many issues at Politics Done Right daily (3 PM CT/4 PM ET/1 PM PT/2 PM MT). Podcasts (Video — Audio).