Here’s why corporations should bear the burden of inflation. The mainstream media finally acknowledges inflation is down. MSNBC Katy Tur starts the real conversation on immigration that must be had.
Katy Tur humanizes immigration.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Katy Tur shows humaneness by telling the inconvenient truth. We failed & we need immigrants: Once again, Katy Tur bucks the prevailing narrative as she centralized on the humane side of the immigration issue as opposed to the political fraud. [More]
- At last! Mainstream media highlights that inflation & food prices are falling—end of the doom: The mainstream media sensationalizes inflation and downturns, especially during Democratic administrations. [More]
- [Robert Reich] The economic message that will get Biden reelected and give Dems a majority in both Houses of Congress: Make corporations, rather than workers and consumers, fight inflation. The economic goal should be more jobs at higher wages. Right? Yet the Fed, corporate economists, and the GOP have turned the goal upside down — into fewer jobs and lower wages. Otherwise, they say, we’ll face more inflation. Rubbish. This upside-down logic is pushing the United States economy toward a recession, which could hit about the same time as the next presidential election — which will make Joe Biden a one-term president, just as Fed-induced recessions made Jimmy Carter and George H. W. Bush one-term presidents. [More]
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Before we get started, please remember to keep your community radio station, KPFT, in your mind. Talk about it. Tell your friends to tune into 90.1 FM Houston or listen to KPFT.org. Likewise, keep the 100,000-watt station that covers entire Southeast Texas on air and help us build out our new studios by donating what you can afford at our website kpft.org or call (713) 526-5738.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.