Katy Tur gets the sentiment of most Americans as she explains it to a Democratic Senator. Jen Psaki showed the insanity/evil of the Republican politicians on guns. A usually objective Jake Tapper fails as he adopts the Republican gun position.
Katy Tur gets it right.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Jen Psaki nails Texas politicians as TX Rep Colin Allred provides the empowering gun narrative: Jen Psaki used the opening segment of her program to slam Texas politicians on their dereliction of duty on the gun control issue. Rep. Colin Allred made it clear our gun state is denying Americans their freedoms.
- SHAME: Jake Tapper challenged Karen Finney & Hillary Scholten on gun statement. Gives GOP a pass: I had not seen Jake Tapper as biased as he did with Karen Finney and Rep. Hillary Scholten. He challenged their correct statements on gun control but gave Republican pundits a pass on their misinformation and misstatements.
- Katy Tur gets beyond the numbers to explain an important gun sentiment to a Democratic Senator: Katy Tur gets the sentiment of most Americans as she explains it to a Democratic Senator.
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.