MSNBC’s Katy Tur gave the proper immigration angle centered on humaneness, unlike most of the other coverage. Inflation and lower food prices are finally highlighted. It’s time to pay teachers more.
Thank you for your humane statement on immigration.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Katy Tur shows humaneness by telling the inconvenient truth. We failed & we need immigrants: Once again, Katy Tur bucks the prevailing narrative as she centralized on the humane side of the immigration issue as opposed to the political fraud.
- At last! Mainstream media highlights that inflation & food prices are falling. End of the doom: The mainstream media sensationalizes inflation and downturns, especially during Democratic administrations. It is refreshing to see that out of character, they are informing on the good news as food prices and inflation fall.
- Give Them a Raise! Teachers Deserve Much More Than a Week of Appreciation: We must do more than take a week to say thank you. We must pay teachers for the work they do to support our society. The evidence is clear that we have been failing in this regard.
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.