Chris Hayes nails it. The Debt Ceiling debate has little to do with spending. Moms Demand Action spoke out at an Uvalde Memorial. Kingwood Area Democrats President had much to say about the Texas Legislature’s dereliction of duty.
Chris Hayes nails it.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Live Calls: (281)823-7747
- Moms Demand Action’s Susan Pollard & Gabriela Diaz discusses Uvalde, organizing, and more: Mothers Demand Action Susan Pollard & Gabriela Diaz organized the most touching memorial for the kids murdered in Uvalde at Robb Elementary School. They read a short bio for each of the children and teachers that were murdered. [More]
- Chris Hayes exposes why Republicans holding America hostage with the debt ceiling is a farce: Chris Hayes had the graphs to show that it is Republicans who blow the budget when they are in power as they hold Democrats from appropriate spending by taking America hostage with the debt ceiling and filibuster. [More]
Podcasts: Politics Done Right | Egberto Off The Record
Live Video: Youtube Live | Facebook Live | Twitter | Twitch
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
SET YOUR REMINDER: Watch/listen/engage in the civil discourse on these and many issues at Politics Done Right daily (3 PM CT/4 PM ET/1 PM PT/2 PM MT). Podcasts (Video — Audio).