Black Republican schools Chuck Todd on electability. Harris County Attorney speaks on the attack from the legislature. Rep. Max Rose defines the GOP.
Black Republican schools Chuck Todd on electability.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Fmr. GOP Rep & potential Republican presidential candidate admits to our white supremacist problem: Former Texas Republican Congressman Will Hurd ultimately agreed with Chuck Todd that the U.S. has a white supremacy problem. [More]
- Harris County Attorney discusses the Texas Legislature’s attack on county voters: The Harris County Attorney, Christian Menefee, appeared on Politics Done Right to explain the damage the Texas Legislature is causing to county voters. [More]
- Fmr. Rep. Max Rose used the GOP’s missing informant on Biden to nail Republicans’ ineptitude: Stephanie Ruhle & Fmr. Rep. Max Rose ridiculed Rep. Comer for their missing informant on Biden’s corruption. Rose then segued to use ineptitude to define the Republican Party as one without solutions. [More]
- Black Republican to Chuck Todd: No one, including you, thought I could win in a 72% Latino district: Chuck Todd told Former Texas Republican Congressman Will Hurd that he is the old-style Republican. Hurd made it clear that winning is all about engaging all of one’s constituents. [More]
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.