A real-world candid story comparing Canadian and American healthcare systems. The evidence proves Medicare for All saves both lives and money. We cannot be fooled by politicians banning TikTok.
A Healthcare for All story
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (713)526-5738
- Vic Uzumeri, a citizen who lived under both Canadian & American healthcare, candid comparison: Vic Uzumeri is a regular at Netroots Nation. This year he had a story to tell that I thought was extremely important for all to understand. Earlier, the founder, publisher, and editor at OpEdNews, Rob Kall, spoke to me about the power of stories. We agreed that it is the best way to let people see themselves in the plight of others or, at worst, to empathize with others. [More]
- The Evidence Is Clear: Medicare for All Will Save Money and Lives: The only two peer-reviewed medical articles on the issue in the last 30 years came to the same conclusion: Medicare for All will save money by removing unnecessary paperwork and insurance company profits, lowering drug costs, and other factors. [More]
- Montana becomes the first state to ban TikTok: Montana has become the first state to ban the popular social media app TikTok. Gov. Greg Gianforte signed Senate Bill 419 on Wednesday, saying he wants to protect the state’s residents’ private information from being compromised. He pointed to the Chinese government as a potential threat. [More]
Podcasts: Politics Done Right | Egberto Off The Record
Live Video: Youtube Live | Facebook Live | Twitter | Twitch
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Before we get started, please remember to keep your community radio station, KPFT, in your mind. Talk about it. Tell your friends to tune into 90.1 FM Houston or listen to KPFT.org. Likewise, keep the 100,000-watt station that covers entire Southeast Texas on air and help us build out our new studios by donating what you can afford at our website kpft.org or call (713) 526-5738.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
SET YOUR REMINDER: Watch/listen/engage in the civil discourse on these and many issues at Politics Done Right daily (3 PM CT/4 PM ET/1 PM PT/2 PM MT). Podcasts (Video — Audio).