A 15-year-old, Ms. Hanson, visited a political club & unleashed some on the anti-trans GOP with some inconvenient truths. Bloomberg columnist slammed Trump as a loser & castigated his political sycophants.
15-year-old opens the eyes of many
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- 15-year-old’s commentary on GOP trans attack: The President of the Humble Area Democrats, John Cotter, said he received an email from a young student who wanted to speak to the group. 15-year-old Madelaine Hanson walked to the front of the room and spoke about her trans friends and the pain and suffering the Republican Party policies are causing them.
- Bloomberg Columnist on Trump’s verdict: He’s a loser: Bloomberg’s opinion columnist Tim O’Brien did not mince his words. He pointed out that Donald Trump is a loser. He said that now that a jury of his peers has looked at the allegations and ruled against him, it makes his machinations moot.
- Debt Ceiling Hostage Taking must stop: Josh Bivens and Samantha Sanders of the Economic Policy Institute laid out why the Biden Administration must not succumb to the Republican hostage-taking to raise the debt ceiling.
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Before we get started, please remember to keep your community radio station, KPFT, in your mind. Talk about it. Tell your friends to tune into 90.1 FM Houston or listen to KPFT.org. Likewise, keep the 100,000-watt station that covers entire Southeast Texas on air and help us build out our new studios by donating what you can afford at our website kpft.org or call (713) 526-5738.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.