Veterans serve us all. WaPo should go after the wealthy before it tries to veteran disability pay. The Wisconsin Supreme Court is back in the hands of Progressives, and Democracy is saved.
Protect our veterans
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Liberals win control of Wisconsin Supreme Court: Huge for 2024 Congressional/Presidential Election.: Liberal Janet Protasiewicz beat conservative Daniel Kelly to give Progressives control of the Wisconsin Supreme Court. This race has serious national implications.
- Readers respond: Don’t touch veterans’ disability benefits: I have been reading The Post for almost 30 years, and, in all that time, no editorial written by the board has been worse than the April 5 editorial “The military gets modernized. So why not veterans benefits?” Its premise is utterly laughable, given how many programs the Editorial Board has pushed for that have added to the national debt in just the past decade. I was in the Army for 10 years. I am not a combat veteran. It was embarrassing to have to apply for disability. It is embarrassing to constantly have to explain to people that I am, for all practical purposes, retired because of the stress that those 10 years in the Army placed on my body and mind. It took almost seven years for my compensation to be fully decided.
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.