CNN’s Dana Bash caused a Lindsey Graham semi-implosion. Fox News got rid of Tucker Carlson. Military spending is obscene while the poor suffer. Frank Schaeffer equates American Evangelicals to Iran fundamentalists.
Obscene military spending.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Lindsey Graham explodes at CNN’s Dana Bash on women’s reproductive rights coverage. She fights back: Lindsey Graham tried to bully CNN’s Dana Bash on the State of the Union news program. Bash would have none of it as she pushed back with class.
- Tucker Carlson, ‘Purveyor of Hate,’ Out at Fox: “Fox News without Tucker is basically a wet paper towel: fragile and functionally useless,” said one media expert. “They will try and get their footing back fast, but don’t let them.”
- Global Military Spending Hits All-Time High of $2.24 Trillion: Analysis: The United States, China, and Russia together accounted for 56% of the world’s total military expenditures in 2022.
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.