Torry Mercer’s poem on the New Gilded Age is on point. Pete Buttigieg did not disappoint as he called out the hypocritical GOP. The autocratic Supreme Court is sabotaging people with student loans.
Olivia Benson speaks
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Pete Buttigieg nails Republicans for not supporting policies to prevent another East Palestine.
- The autocratic Supreme Court of the U S is determined to screw all Americans with student loans.
- The new gilded age in poetic fashion. Torry Mercer nails it as only he can: Torry Mercer has been bringing his historical knowledge and poetry together. He did not disappoint with the “New Gilded Age.”
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.