Norman Rennalls, a retired engineer, tells his important healthcare story. The Fed is draining the wealth of many. A recent article about Trump reentering the White House should scare us into action.
A healthcare story
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- The Fed is screwing us: While corporate greed is responsible for more than half of the inflation picture, they are responsible for even more. Their incompetence and poor decision making is what we are all paying for now. They decided to offshore our manufacturing and at the same time create just-in-time-inventory, which means shortages occur whenever there is a shock in the system, like pandemics or natural disasters. They profit from those decisions, and they profit when their incompetence fails. Now the Feds want us to pay via higher interest rates.
- How Norman Rennalls navigated our fraudulent healthcare: Norman Rennalls, an engineer, activist, and early retiree, learned a lot about our fraudulent healthcare system. In navigating our health insurance system, he had choices to make. Would it be just going on the individual market or the Affordable Care Act Exchange? The period between retirement at 62 and when Medicare kicks in at 65 can be perilous.
- Trump could be the President again: This morning I read an article that I perused yesterday about the possibility of Trump becoming President again. I kinda blew it off. After all, Fox News is getting exposed as a fraud. Their internal communications prove they know they are lying to their listeners. They admit it among themselves and in their deposition for their Dominion voting machines trial. If you want to maintain a modicum of democracy, it is incumbent on us all to do the work. We must engage all who we can sooner rather than later.
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Before we get started, please remember to keep your community radio station, KPFT, in your mind. Talk about it. Tell your friends to tune into 90.1 FM Houston or listen to KPFT.org. Likewise, keep the 100,000-watt station that covers the entire Southeast Texas on air and help us build out our new studios by donating what you can afford at our website kpft.org or call (713) 526-5738.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.