Robert Reich’s on Losing Global Capitalism’s Confidence Game. Rep. Jolanda Jones explains the TEA HISD takeover and solutions. Even as more derailments occur, lobbyists stymy regulations.
It was a bailout
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Rep. Jolanda Jones on TEA HISD takeover: Representative Jolanda Jones visits Politics Done Right to discuss the recent TEA takeover of HISD. But Jones is not giving up. She said that they found an exception in the law that they could work with to prevent the takeover.
- Derailments persist as lobbyist work: Some corporations have no shame. It is always about the mighty profit over anything, including human life. Even as derailments continue with a large frequency, rail company lobbyists are bribing Congress to stop toughing up regulations,
- Capitalism confidence: Former Clinton Labor Secretary is no communist. I have interviewed him several times, and he is, in fact, a capitalist. I don’t always agree with him because, for him and too many, it is more dogma & severe pragmatism than reality and practicality and absolute math.
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Before we get started, please remember to keep your community radio station, KPFT, in your mind. Talk about it. Tell your friends to tune into 90.1 FM Houston or listen to KPFT.org. Likewise, keep the 100,000-watt station that covers the entire Southeast Texas on air and help us build out our new studios by donating what you can afford at our website kpft.org or call (713) 526-5738.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.