Alex Murdaugh’s sentencing judge called out prosecutors. Sen. Elizabeth Warren exposes Medigap scam. We can only solve our political and economic problems by unchaining our minds.
Warren exposes Medigap scam.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Judge sentencing Alex Murdaugh used the platform to highlight our unjust criminal justice system: Circuit Court Judge Clifton Newman did not mince his words at Alex Murdaugh’s sentencing hearing. He made it clear that we have two systems of justice.
- Why unchaining & un-enslaving our minds, not hope & faith, is the answer going forward: This is a story that illustrates that only after unchaining & un-enslaving our minds will we as a country attain the progressive policies we seek.
- Warren Report Exposes Insurance Industry Ploy to ‘Scam Millions of Seniors’: Private insurance giants are offering luxury vacations and other incentives for agents to “push seniors into the most expensive Medigap plans,” the Massachusetts senator found.
Podcasts: Politics Done Right | Egberto Off The Record
Live Video: Youtube Live | Facebook Live | Twitter | Twitch
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
SET YOUR REMINDER: Watch/listen/engage in the civil discourse on these and many issues at Politics Done Right daily (3 PM CT/4 PM ET/1 PM PT/2 PM MT). Podcasts (Video — Audio).