Sen. Elizabeth Warren is exposing insurance companies as they bribe seniors into more expensive Medigap plans. Barbados PM Mia Mottley schooled a misled journalist on ‘third-world’ corruption.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Medigap Scam: Many real Progressives often speak about removing services and products essential for our well-being from the for-profit domain of the private sector. The pushback from Republicans and neoliberals is always fierce. They accuse those trying to protect the masses as communists or socialists. It is ironic since they are inadvertently equating doing good by society with those terms since, in fact, what Progressives are doing is making lives more livable and enjoyable for all. Recently, Senator Elizabeth Warren exposed an insurance industry ploy to scam millions of dollars from seniors.
- Barbados PM stuns reporter with her answer to corruption in the ‘third world.’: Our Western reporters buy into the tale that ‘third world’ nations are in the state that they are in because of a type of corruption inherent to them. The reality is that the corruption in third-world states cannot possibly match that in the rich nations. The only difference is that corruption in the West is codified as legal.
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Before we get started, please remember to keep your community radio station, KPFT, in your mind. Talk about it. Tell your friends to tune into 90.1 FM Houston or listen to KPFT.org. Likewise, keep the 100,000-watt station that covers the entire Southeast Texas on air and help us build out our new studios by donating what you can afford at our website kpft.org or call (713) 526-5738.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.