Republicans would have you believe they bear no responsibility for the debt. The New York Times blows that out of the water. Listen to these two segments before getting Medicare & Medigap or Medicare Advantage.
Warren exposes Medigap scam.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Cathy Courtney, a healthcare activist and member of HCFAT, discusses Medicare & Medicare Advantage: Healthcare activist Cathy Courtney appeared on Politics Done Right at KPFT to discuss Medicare and Medicare Advantage, which she calls Medicare Disadvantage. Private insurance companies continue to work a scam on the taxpayer as they provide substandard health insurance for most who sign up for #MedicareAdvantage for explosive profits. Cathy Courtney, a Houston healthcare activist, explains why Americans around the country should stay away from it like a plague. Stick to standard #Medicare if possible.
- Republican Votes Helped Washington Pile Up Debt: As they escalate a debt-limit standoff, House Republicans blame President Biden’s spending bills for an increase in deficits. Voting records show otherwise.
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.