France is opening the door for the fascists as Macron raises the retirement age. Luisa Fernanda Montoya felt the Trump hate in her neighborhood. Homelessness is a by-product of our economic system.
Economic System and the homeless.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- The Fight Continues’ in France as Macron Government Survives No-Confidence Vote: Protests—some of them violently repressed by police—broke out in Paris and cities across the nation after a parliamentary vote following the government’s deeply unpopular move to raise the retirement age by two years.
- Banks prove our system is an unsustainable fraud. Homelessness is a product of our economic system: Our banking system depends on a class of primarily men who, like children, cannot leave the cookie jar. An economic system dependent on the pathological unreliability of the titans of finance fails.
- A Sandwich Shop, a Tent City and an American Crisis: As homelessness overwhelms downtown Phoenix, a small business wonders how long it can hang on.
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.