Environmentalist visits with us. The billionaire bailout society will stop when we stop believing their lies and assert our worth. Mass protest in France is needed all over the plutocratic regimes.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- CEER Houston Director Stefania Tomaskovic on Environmental Justice: Dr. Stefania Tomaskovic explains the meaning of environmental justice using Houston’s air pollution, which leads the nation and its distribution patterns. She provides probative illness data.
- Enraging Workers, Macron Bypasses Parliament With ‘Nuclear Option’ on Retirement Age Hike: “What the government is doing makes people sick of politics. It should improve people’s lives, not destroy them,” said Rachel Keke, a leftist in France’s National Assembly.
- What Will It Take to End the Billionaire Bailout Society We Live In?: With echoes of 2008, the collapse and bailout of Silicon Valley Bank show little has changed for reckless financial actors. Exactly how long will we allow this to continue?
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.