Big Pharma charged $189,000 for a prostate cancer drug developed 100% with our money. Feds bailed out billionaires but continue to raise or keep interest rates high. These are taxes on the rest of us.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Big Pharma charges $189,000 for a 100% taxpayer-funded drug: It is not about humanity and fairness first. It is about Big Pharma holding America, hostage with a false premise. They want us to believe that innovation and discovery of new drugs would stop if they were not allowed to gouge us.
- No to Fed Rate hike. We need a cut: It is time for the Feds to undo the damage they are doing to the American poor and middle class. Our inflation was not caused by the Trump/Biden stimuli when the American people were in dire straights as the economy understandably came to a pause. Representative Katie Porter was kind when she only attributed ‘more than 50%’ of inflation to greedy corporations. The reality is they should take 100% of the blame for their ineptitude.
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Before we get started, please remember to keep your community radio station, KPFT, in your mind. Talk about it. Tell your friends to tune into 90.1 FM Houston or listen to KPFT.org. Likewise, keep the 100,000-watt station that covers the entire Southeast Texas on air and help us build out our new studios by donating what you can afford at our website kpft.org or call (713) 526-5738.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.