President Joe Biden’s State of the Union speech was one of the most successful ones given in our lifetimes. He duped Republicans into doing something good for the poor and middle class keeping Social Security unchanged.
State of the Union
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Biden calls out Republicans at SOTU: Embarrassed them on Social Security, Debt Ceiling, Medicare: President Joe Biden was on fire at SOTU. He used Trump exploding debt to demand a debt ceiling increase, and he called out Republicans for holding the nation hostage to cut Social Security and Medicare.
- Michael Steele: Republicans wanted to own the Libs. Instead, Biden owned the Republicans at SOTU: President Joe Biden’s #SOTU speech surprised Former GOP Chair Michael Steele. The President owned the Republicans as he extracted a verbal pledge from the GOP not to cut #SocialSecurity and #Medicare.
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Sen. Mike Lee said he wants to get rid of Social Security, Medicare, & Medicaid: Sen. Mike Lee is caught on tape saying he wants to phase out Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid. He then lies and said he never did.
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.