Film directory Katrina Miller’s new documentary forces Boulder, Colorado, to see itself through a black lens. Senators Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren want the rich to stop stiffing Social Security.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Katrina Miller, director of “This is [Not] Who We Are,” on the effect of her powerful documentary: The director of “This Is [Not] Who We Are,” Katrina Miller, did not disappoint as she explained why she made the documentary. She gave the proper perspective on one of the most purported liberal cities in America.
- Sanders-Warren Plan Would Tax the Rich to Increase Social Security by $2,400 a Year: “Right now, a Wall Street CEO who makes $30 million pays the same amount into Social Security as someone who makes $160,000 a year,” said Sen. Bernie Sanders. “Our bill puts an end to that absurdity.”
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.