Our economic system is like a snake that must eat itself to survive as long as possible until it ultimately consumes itself. It’s deeper than the end of a humane democracy. It’s catastrophic death.
A failed economic system
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Every rooftop should have electrical panels to store or sell its excess generation. It should be a national policy. The electrical generation capacity would be enormous. Unfortunately, as with all critical resources, when we turn anything required for our survival to market vultures, a few make huge profits, and it prevents the proliferation of, in this case, solar panels that could save the environment, reduce personal costs, and much more. People die in our healthcare system not because we do not have the resources to save them. They die because the for-profit healthcare system exchanges their life for money. Families are destroyed because we choose to minimize a necessary safety net at the expense of developing children’s lives. An economic system cannot be fair if the things we must have are profit based. Health care, energy, and beneficial national policy options should not be for-profit. It is inhumane and creates disparities that have little to do with ones worth or meritoriousness.
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Before we get started, please remember to keep your community radio station, KPFT, in your mind. Talk about it. Tell your friends to tune into 90.1 FM Houston or listen to KPFT.org. Likewise, keep the 100,000-watt station that covers the entire Southeast Texas on air and help us build out our new studios by donating what you can afford at our website kpft.org or call (713) 526-5738.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.