We interview Peter Bahlawanian about his “Armenian” documentary “The Desire to Live.” A Republican called women cows in his description of the reproductive debate. Bernie strikes Big Pharma.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Interview with Peter Bahlawanian, who discusses his documentary ‘The Desire To Live’ about Armenians: Producer Peter Bahlawanian of the documentary “The Desire To Live,” directed by Mariam Avetisyan, explained the aftermath of the 2020 war on the Indigenous population living in Artsakh and how their livelihood has been affected and threatened until today, living in a world of uncertainty with very little resolve in the horizon.
- In Fox News Opinion Piece, Sanders Takes Aim at Big Pharma Greed: “How many more Americans must die before Congress finally has the guts to stop the pharmaceutical industry from getting away with murder?” “Today, millions of Americans are making the unacceptable choice between feeding their families or buying the medicine they need. Seniors from Vermont to Alaska are forced to split pills in half, and many have died because they did not have enough money to fill their prescriptions.”
- GOP war on women’s reproductive rights: Absurdity of equating women to cows to a national ban:
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.