America is still the richest country in the world. It could create a humane template that could guide the world into a new existence.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- So what does my America look like? This morning I woke up with that on my mind after someone called me idealistic. He said that I negate human nature. The thing is, I believe in human nurture. In other words, our environment influences most of us positively or, for that matter, negatively. I contend that our economic system, in many instances created by psychopaths, has created an environment that nurtures too many negatively.
- Progressive Lawmakers Demand Fraud Probe Into Medicare Privatization Scheme: “We have long been concerned about ensuring this model does not give corporate profiteers yet another opportunity to take a chunk out of traditional Medicare,” wrote Sen. Elizabeth Warren, Rep. Pramila Jayapal and other lawmakers. A group of progressive lawmakers led by Sen. Elizabeth Warren and Rep. Pramila Jayapal is calling on Biden health officials to immediately launch a fraud probe into the organizations taking part in ACO REACH, a slightly reformed version of a Medicare privatization scheme that the Trump administration set in motion during its final months in power.
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Before we get started, please remember to keep your community radio station, KPFT, in your mind. Talk about it. Tell your friends to tune into 90.1 FM Houston or listen to KPFT.org. Likewise, keep the 100,000-watt station that covers the entire Southeast Texas on air and help us build out our new studios by donating what you can afford at our website kpft.org or call (713) 526-5738.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.