Raphael Warnock’s win is important. Why would so many vote for Herschel Walker? November’s jobs report was great. Why do our economic titans hate it?
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- With 99% of the vote in, Raphael Warnock is beating Herschel Walker by almost three percentage points. Many are happy about the win, as am I. But it pains me that 47% of Georgians saw it fit to vote for Herschel Walker. You see, Herschel Walker perfectly describes the lie of what is a prototypical black man.
- The job market remains strong. We have an economic system with both manufactured shortages and corporate incompetence. Yet the working-class are made to pay for its shortcomings. Why?
Podcasts: Politics Done Right | Egberto Off The Record
Live Video: Youtube Live | Facebook Live | Twitter | Twitch
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Before we get started, please remember to keep your community radio station, KPFT, in your mind. Talk about it. Tell your friends to tune into 90.1 FM Houston or listen to KPFT.org. Likewise, keep the 100,000-watt station that covers entire Southeast Texas on air and help us build out our new studios by donating what you can afford at our website kpft.org or call (713) 526-5738.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
SET YOUR REMINDER: Watch/listen/engage in the civil discourse on these and many issues at Politics Done Right daily (3 PM CT/4 PM ET/1 PM PT/2 PM MT). Podcasts (Video — Audio).