An economist and a Fed chair are all we need to prove conclusively that we have a failed economic system designed solely for those invited to be a part of it, the wealthy and the powerful.
Economic failure to the working class.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Fed Chair Powell’s statement proves our fatally flawed economic system hurts the working class: When one dissects the short comment from Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell, it is clear his interest rate hikes force the working class to pay for the gouging and ineptitude of the corporatocracy. The Federal Reserve System is the central bank of the United States. It performs five general functions to promote the effective operation of the U.S. economy and, more generally, the public interest.
- This economist proves this economic system is not for the working class but for the wealthy: Former President Obama’s top economic advisor Larry Summers proves with his critiques of the Biden stimuli and solution to inflation that our economy is not designed for the working class.
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.