Social Security Works executive director Alex Lawson visits us to discuss the consequences of giving the GOP the majority. Vic Uzumeri has lived under both the Canadian & American healthcare systems. Evette Avert Herrod discusses the state of the Union Worker Movement.
Social Security in danger.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Evette Avert Herrod discusses the state of the Union Worker Movement: I wanted to know if the power to choose that we see from workers today was permanent. The best person to ask was Evette Avery Herrod, a union activist.
- Republicans say they’ll hold the USA hostage, cutting Social Security & more. Alex Lawson explains: Social Security Works (SSW) executive director Alex Lawson visits with us to discuss the consequences of giving Republicans the majority — hold Social Security & Medicare hostage to the debt ceiling.
- Vic Uzumeri, a citizen who lived under both Canadian & American healthcare candid comparison: Vic Uzumeri has lived under both the Canadian & American healthcare systems. A recent event with his wife proved the superiority of one.
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.