Martha Raddatz embarrassed Texas Governor Abbott. Did he get it? A Twitter alternative is a must. I love this kidney story. Trump is on the way out in more ways than one.
Martha Raddatz dings Greg Abbott
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- It’s falling apart for Donald Trump as his party turns against him & Jan 6 comm refers him to JD: It is happening slower than we expected, but the Donald Trump reign is coming to an end from various directions. And Republican politicians know it.
- ABC’s Martha Raddatz dings TX Gov Abbott & GOP – You tell migrants the border’s open, not Biden: ABC’s This Week Host Martha Raddatz went uncharacteristically tough on Texas Gov. Greg Abbott and the GOP. She made it clear that he, DeSantis, & the GOP are telling migrants that the U.S. has open borders.
- From Twitter to Mastodon: What Happens When Journalists Flock Platforms – The New York Times: It is time that we decentralize social media. Mastodon may be the platform to start the transition.
- Elon Musk Twitter poll results say CEO should step down – The Washington Post: Well, this may be Elon Musk’s landing path to leave Twitter to someone less biased. Otherwise, the platform is dead. The good thing that came out of this is likely the search for social media decentralization.
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.