Here is another example of the indignities POCs must go through while shopping. Dr. Lindia Willies-Jacobo tells her story about being profiled. Robert Reich discusses Aftershock.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- SHOPPING WHILE BLACK – Dean Dr. Lindia Willies-Jacobo profiled at Road Runner Sports in San Diego: My sister texted me after submitting a report on her experience being profiled at Road Runner Sports in San Diego. It was the classic case of #ShoppingWhileBlack.
- Robert Reich discusses Aftershock, The Next Economy, and America’s Future. Its relevance remains: I interviewed Robert Reich several years ago when he released his book Aftershock. Unfortunately, things have gotten much worse since.
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Before we get started, please remember to keep your community radio station, KPFT, in your mind. Talk about it. Tell your friends to tune into 90.1 FM Houston or listen to KPFT.org. Likewise, keep the 100,000-watt station that covers the entire Southeast Texas on air and help us build out our new studios by donating what you can afford at our website kpft.org or call (713) 526-5738.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.