I woke up this morning with interest rates on my mind. And it is concerning how one can intertwine these issues into a reality few have been conditioned to see. Greg Palast visits on Georgia race.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
Few will initially fail to see what the Constitution has to do with our debt, interest rates, the plight of the poor and the middle class, and more. Here are a couple of teasers.
- President Biden signed an executive to forgive the debt of poor and middle-class citizens, an action often afforded corporations in some form or the other. Yet, the Supreme Court will likely use its powers to stop it.
- The corporations are responsible for the supply chain problems, shipping our jobs overseas, and price gouging, all causing inflation. And we, the American people, are responsible for carrying the burden of cleaning up their mess by paying higher prices and paying unfair interest rates.
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Before we get started, please remember to keep your community radio station, KPFT, in your mind. Talk about it. Tell your friends to tune into 90.1 FM Houston or listen to KPFT.org. Likewise, keep the 100,000-watt station that covers entire Southeast Texas on air and help us build out our new studios by donating what you can afford at our website kpft.org or call (713) 526-5738.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.