Brad Wolf visits with Politics Done Right to highlight the destruction caused by the Powell Memo. Kyrsten Sinema continues her treachery. Three leaders show their willful incompetence in crime.
Brad Wolf on the Powell Memo
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Arizona Senator Kyrsten Sinema, a traitor to the working class, leaves Democratic Party. What now?: Traitor to the working class, Kyrsten Sinema once again sticks a thorn into the eyes of Democrats as she leaves the party for disingenuous reasons to become an Independent.
- Houston, politician & salesman illustrate why crime cannot be a problem locally or nationally: State Senator John Whitmire, Furniture salesman Jim McIngvale, & Crime Stoppers of Houston CEO Rania Mankarious show an unexplained ignorance or disingenuousness about crime.
- Brad Wolf, Peace Action Network of Lancaster, PA Exec Dir & Co-Founder: Executive Director and co-founder of Peace Action Network of Lancaster, Pennsylvania, Brad Wolf, visited PDR to discuss the implications of the Powell Memo. discusses the Powell Memo.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.