Arizona Secretary of State-elect slams election deniers as MAGA fascists. Why are good job numbers bad? COVID patent waiver denied.
Job numbers are good. So what?
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- ‘Heartbreaking’ and ‘Pathetic’: US Obstructs Patent Waiver for Covid Tests and Treatments: “There have been at least 290,000 deaths from Covid-19 since the WTO punted on the question of global access to tests and treatments back in June,” said one advocate. “How many more need to die before the U.S. joins the right side of history?”
- Arizona Democratic Secretary of State Winner: They’re not election deniers. They’re MAGA Fascist: Arizona Secretary of State-elect Adrian Fontes, first and foremost, wants election deniers addressed correctly. They are #MAGA #Fascists.
- FACT! Our economic system preys on great news for the poor and working class. WHY?: The job market remains strong. We do not have either manufactured shortages or corporate incompetence. Yet the working-class are made to pay. Why?
Podcasts: Politics Done Right | Egberto Off The Record
Live Video: Youtube Live | Facebook Live | Twitter | Twitch
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
SET YOUR REMINDER: Watch/listen/engage in the civil discourse on these and many issues at Politics Done Right daily (3 PM CT/4 PM ET/1 PM PT/2 PM MT). Podcasts (Video — Audio).