Journalists Vaughn Hillyard and Tim Miller were not kind to Kari Lake. Rich nations must step up to mitigate the climate change they caused. CBS’s great piece on the rich and philanthropy.
Poor Kari Lake!
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Kudos to CBS Mornings for this candid discussion on philanthropy by the rich It isn’t Democratic: This was an important discussion about the rich and philanthropy. Gayle King & Nate Burleson got it wrong. Tony Dokoupil & Vladimir Duthiers got it right.
- First, World Countries should pay for the climate change they are mostly responsible for causing: It is sad that Third World countries with little to do with climate change must suffer. First World countries must pay it all.
- EPIC! Pundit turns loser AZ Governor candidate Kari Lake’s ‘BS’ tweet against her: AZ GOP Gubernatorial Candidate #KariLake lost the election she said she was sure to win. Her tweet disputing the result was probative. The Bulwark Contributing Editor Tim Miller reinterpreted her tweet correctly.
- WOW! Reporter takes down losing MAGA AZ Gov. Candidate Kari Lake with a striking barrage: MSNBC Correspondent Vaughn Hillyard did not mince his word as he took down the Arizona loser MAGA Republican Candidate for governor, Kari Lake.
Podcasts: Politics Done Right | Egberto Off The Record
Live Video: Youtube Live | Facebook Live | Twitter | Twitch
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
SET YOUR REMINDER: Watch/listen/engage in the civil discourse on these and many issues at Politics Done Right daily (3 PM CT/4 PM ET/1 PM PT/2 PM MT). Podcasts (Video — Audio).