Philadelphia DA has a message for GOP. Chuck Todd tags Pence, and it will hurt later. Justice Thomas aiming for a SCOTUS-sanctioned divorce :)? It is the Right who are extremists.
Here is why billionaires are parasites.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Chuck Todd’s interview will haunt Mike Pence- Constitutional Rights for the unborn & forced births: If Democrats and Progressives do it right, they will tag Mike Pence’s interview to every Republican Presidential candidate.
- Host to Justice Thomas on marriage laws from the bench: There’re better ways to divorce your wife (FUNNY): Justice Clarence Thomas, as we all know, had to go a step further after conservatives overturned Roe. He had a concurring opinion that many scholars believe put same-sex marriage and interracial marriage in jeopardy.
- Billionaires are PARASITES- My caller disagreed with my characterization & then agreed at the end: A caller to my Politics Done Right on KPFT 90.1 FM Houston was upset that I called out billionaires. At the end of the conversation, he mostly agreed. These are necessary conversations.
- Philadelphia DA, Larry Krasner Democrats, have the answer to crime Republican policy fails: It is a fact that the crime rate in the Red States is much higher than in the Blue States. Philadelphia DA Larry Krasner is unapologetic in pointing that out to his detractors.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.