LIVE on KPFT 90.1 FM: The 3rd largest county & 2nd largest city will be run by two women who outspent 4/1 & 11/1, respectively. Lina Hidalgo & Karen Bass prove an engaged democratic grassroots can beat the rich & the oligarchy.
Grassroots action won
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 12:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Yesterday a full-page ad appeared in the Houston Chronicle that I found bewildering. A usually affable millionaire furniture salesman, aka Mattress Mack, who promotes his brand by doing very visible philanthropic deeds in the community, came out hard in support of an unqualified MAGA Republican candidate to unseat a young Latina woman, Lina Hidalgo.
I assumed Mattress Mack’s benevolence came with two purposes; brand awareness and benevolence. After watching his support for the unqualified MAGA Republican candidate, Alexandra Mealer, and being a part of the misinformation campaign bordering on lies, it was clear my assessment was wrong, and my fondness for him was misplaced. He became just another rich political hack buying a politician to control.
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Before we get started, please remember to keep your community radio station, KPFT, in your mind. Talk about it. Tell your friends to tune into 90.1 FM Houston or listen to KPFT.org. Likewise, keep the 100,000-watt station that covers entire Southeast Texas on air and help us build out our new studios by donating what you can afford at our website kpft.org or call (713) 526-5738.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- Like our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.